Liner Low Density Polyethylene Geomembranes
Available in thickness of 0.1-2.5mm, a maximum width of 3.0m, and the length is according to the requirements. The minimum density of 0.939gr/cm3 makes it flexible enough to adhere to steep slopes. Decora is producing co-extruded LLDPE, alloyed LLDPE, and hybrid LLDPE products to meet the challenges that fabricators, mining, and landfill caps require. Contact Decora for other products which consist of floating covers, films for fabricators, and thermal films used in mining applications.
- Highly trained workers
- Installation methods include the best approved in the industry
- Rich experience in managing all kinds of project
- Proper monitoring of staﬀ and reporting to the clients
- Time and cost eﬀective installation with quality
- We have all the Expertise available with us to focus on your need
- Personal network of experts in diverse areas of technology and manufacturing throughout the plastics and testing instruments industries.
- We oﬀer a exible solution where customers have a variety of choices with best possible solutions.
- All material is manufactured in Pakistan at our factory.
- Non woven 100, 200, 250, 350, 500, 750, gms/m2
- Weather constructing a roadway, designing an erosion control plan or planing a subsurface drainage system.
- Decora needle punched Non woven Geo textiles are proven benet to your project.
- Common applications of Non woven Goe textiles are: Roadway Separation Geomembrance Protection Asphalt Overlay Rail Road Stabilization Sub surface Drainage
Material is delivered in rolls that takes the materials and fabricates them into large panels for delivery to the project site.
Rolls can be fabricated into panels of up to 25000 Square Feet and then shipped to the site for installation. The use of large fabrication panels allows eld installation Crewe to install acres of lining per day while limiting the number of eld seams
Adhesive seaming of PVC is the oldest and simplest method of sealing Geomembrane panels. The process involves coating each surface of the panels to be joined with a bodied solvent adhesive. The coated pieces are then placed together and pressure is applied by a roller or other device to mate the pieces
Chemical Fusion Seaming
Chemical fusion welding utilizes a chemical fusion agent (solvent) to dissolve the surfaces of the pieces of material to be joined. The chemical fusion agent is introduced between the two sheets of PVC to be welded, and while the surface of the material is molten, the pressure is applied to mate the two surfaces together. This provides a homogeneous bond between the tow sheets after the fusion agent evaporates. This method is used extensively in the fabrication and installation of PVC Geomembrane.
Thermal fusion Welding
Thermal fusion welding of PVC has been used in Europe for many years. Its use for the eld welding of PVC Geomembrane in the United States began around 1990. Thermal fusion welders consist of a hot wedge or hot air device that heat the surface of the material to a molten state while traveling along the length of the seam. Pressure rollers follow the heating device to press the two pieces of PVC Geomembrane together while the surfaces of each sheet are melted. This provides a homogenous bond between the two pieces. PVC panels arrive at the site and are deployed according to a panel layout diagram for that project. Panels are overlapped depending upon the project for eld welding. There are three primary methods of eld seaming PVC Geomembrane panels